→ POE Systems
→ Aquaphor Ultrafiltration
- Productivity 500-1600 L/hour
- operating pressure up to 0,63 MPa
Features High productivity water treatment for apartments, houses, restaurants and offices.
Aquaphor Ultrafiltration removes tiniest particles from your water using hollow fiber membranes. Among reduced impurities are sediment, colloidal iron, organics, bacteria, cysts and viruses. The system reduces turbidity and color, making your water safe and enjoyable for drinking and bathing.
NB! Aquaphor Ultrafiltration uses no reagents. Instead it employs intellectual system that washes off all the retained contaminants into the drain.
Aquaphor Ultrafiltraion dramatically reduces virtually any harmful substance found in tap water. They include:
- any sediment particles visible with a naked eye
- chlorine, chloroform and other organic chlorine compounds
- metals and heavy metals: colloidal iron, lead, mercury, copper, aluminum
- nitrates, nitrites
- pharmaceuticals, including hormones and antibiotics
- harmful bacteria
It does not remove water hardness (limescale).